With RasPBX-12-09-2012 and later versions systems can be kept up to date with online upgrades. Install upgrades at any time by running on the console:
Please also read this important note on upgrades.
|27||Feb 18, 2018||Fixing issues with FreePBX mail queue check|
|26||Jan 8, 2018||Fixing update problems of raspbx-upgrade script|
|25||May 30, 2017||Fixing startup problems on Pi 1 models|
|24||Sep 12, 2016||This upgrade will fix a broken web gui showing internal server error.
1. Updating GPG keys for FreePBX
2. Enabling Apache2 rewrite module
|23||Jul 10, 2016||Increasing swap size to 200MB; installing en_US locale|
|22||Mar 23, 2016||Fixing Asterisk startup problems with latest 2016 images|
|21||Dec 5, 2015||Patching FreePBX 12 to disable deprecated PHP warnings|
|20||Apr 9, 2015||1. Adding new RasPBX repository for Debian Jessie based images
2. Fixing issues with HylaFAX on recent (Feb 2015) images
|19||Sep 11, 2014||1. Modifying Asterisk manager to listen on localhost only
2. Improving raspbx-upgrade to include Asterisk version updates more frequently on raspbx-upgrade runs
|18||Mar 9, 2014||1. Asterisk update to 11.8.0
2. Incuding SILK codec support
3. Fixing sound device permissions
|17||Feb 7, 2014||Forcing upgrade of FreePBX Core and Framework modules to cover important security fixes.|
|16||Dec 13, 2013||1. Adding root partition size autodetect to raspbx-backup
2. Fixing some issues with chan_alsa: Loading snd-bcm2835 on RPi, adding user asterisk to the audio group
|15||Sep 2, 2013||1. Updating Asterisk to 11.5.1 (security fixes)
2. Updating chan_dongle to 1.1 revision 34
3. Adding capability to send voicemail attachments in mp3 format
|14||Jul 27, 2013||1. Introducing new backup tool: “raspbx-backup” (read more here)
2. Adding noatime mount option to /etc/fstab, improves SD card lifetime
3. Installing Flite for text to speech
|13||Jun 23, 2013||Further improvements to install-dongle
Added webpage for sending SMS (http://raspbx/sms), possibility to forward incoming SMS to another mobile through dongle0.
|12||May 3, 2013||Improvements to install-dongle script
Added SMS reception, SMS to email forwarding, caller’s name is set to caller’s number, script installs usb_modeswitch to improve support for some older Huawei modems.
|11||Mar 26, 2013||GSM VoIP gateway with chan_dongle
This optional feature provides GSM to VoIP / VoIP to GSM calling capability using Huawei E1550 or compatible USB modems. To install it call: “install-dongle” (read more here)
|10||Mar 19, 2013||Dnsmasq
Installing Dnsmasq as TFTP server for OSS PBX End Point Manager as well as for local DNS caching
|9||Feb 26, 2013||Fixing email and logfile rotation issues.
1. Email for the local user root was sent off-site to the non-existent address email@example.com and bouncing there. This fix keeps mail for local users in /var/mail (unless a forward has been set).
2. Logfiles in /var/log/asterisk/ are now rotated properly.
|8||Feb 18, 2013||Fail2Ban
Improved security with Fail2Ban. This feature is optional and can be installed by calling: “install-fail2ban” (read more here)
This upgrade also adds the command “configure-timezone”: configures both system and PHP timezones.
|7||Jan 22, 2013||Bugfix
This upgrade fixes incorrect configuration files that have been shipped with the latest image.
|6||Jan 20, 2013||Upgrade of Asterisk 1.8 to version 126.96.36.199, fixes DoS vulnerability issues. This upgrade is only for users of Asterisk 1.8.|
|5||Jan 6, 2013||HylaFAX
Adding fax gateway support with HylaFAX. This feature is optional and can be installed by calling:
|4||Oct 28, 2012||Reserve more memory for kernel, improves network stability.
DHCP client id set to MAC address, fixes static address assignment problems with some routers.
|3||Oct 25, 2012||Running rpi-update to install the latest kernel and firmware. Both 256MB as well as 512MB RPi versions are supported by this firmware.|
|2||Oct 22, 2012||raspi-config
Run “raspi-config” on the console to configure overclocking,
expand your root filesystem and more.
|1||Oct 22, 2012||avahi-daemon, nmbd
Easier access to the RPi by name. On Macintosh computers, access your RPi with: http://raspbx.local, on Windows machines just use: http://raspbx